Saturday, February 14, 2009

Is EVERYONE starting a MAKEUP LINE????


Now, I'm a makeup lover ( of course I'm a makeup artist duh!!!!) and I love makeup just like the next but sometime I think people really go over board with things. With this being said.............. Kat Von D the TLC star Tattoo Artist has started her own line. ( In Sephora)

Now I don't hate  that she started a line, but If you start a line...please....introduce something that is new to the people...something we are missing and need.
 
But surprising she did introduce to her up and coming line a new makeup tool called, Tattoo Concealer available at Sephora (retail $ 25) as well. It come in three shades, and promises to "erase" tattoo or other skin distractions from the body, without clogging pores or irritation. SURPRISED again, I used it and it goes.

So for all you who want to cover up the ink, here is the tool....but just think if it can cover a tattoo imagine what it could do on your face on a bad day.....someone say ..um mm RIHANNA????!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment